Just few days ago, on May the 13th, the President of Sardinia Region Christian Solinas signed the ordinance for the reopening from Monday May 18 of shops of all kinds and personal care centers. In the regional ordinance were decided the below important deadlines of reopening for airport and ports, that will probably now anticipated to June the 3rd as per last Italian government decree:
May the 18th:
- reopening of shops of all kinds
- reopening of general aviation for private flights
- it will no longer be necessary to have self-certification to move around the island for Sardinian residents
June the 1st:
- reopening of commercial airport for flights in territorial continuity for Milan and Rome also from Alghero and Olbia
June the 15th:
- reopening of domestic flights with the exclusion of airports where a strong presence of the virus is still confirmed
June the 25th
- opening of international flights, all with a strict protocol for entrance such as a passport health.
The great advantage for Sardinia has been having borders closed, back in March, at the beginning of the emergency. Certainly there will be a series of measures to manage health checks upon arrival of travelers in ports and aiports, precise protocols still to be defined.
We will make sure to give all necessary advises and defined news as soon as possible. Stay tuned on our social pages too, but definitely we can't wait to welcome you all very soon to our island in total safety!
Nautica Assistance Team