The econatural sanitiser included among the range of Ecoworks Marine products is an excellent one. It is tested and approved valid against all coronaviruses, including 2019 n-CoV / SARS-CoV-2. (approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019, more specifically we can confirm that Ecoworks Marine All Purpose eco Sanitiser has been:
- Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV-19), Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg}, Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV}, Hepatitis Delta Virus (HOV}, Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV}, Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E coli, Staphylococcus aureus and E hirae
- Approved to EN13697 for E coli, E hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, VRE, B cinerea, F oxysporum
- Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophila
- Approved to EN165O for B cinerea
Last but not least, the products utilise eco-friendly, naturally derived surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally responsible and sustainable deep cleaner/disinfectant.