As mentioned before, Sardinia has been since 01/03/2020 the only region in the white risk range, therefore the lowest national risk range. The status of a white zone in Sardinia will remain for the current three weeks until new governement update and it translates as follows:
- Travel - In a white area there are no limits on travel within the Region.
- Curfew - from 11:30 pm to 5:00am
- Bars and restaurants - Bars open till 9:00pm and restaurants open till 11:00pm
- Gyms, swimming pools, cinemas, theaters and museums can open full time in this area, but at this stage in Sardinia this is still under evaluation
- Fairs and discos closed even in the white area - According to the draft of the new Dpcm, fairs, congresses and discos remain closed even in the white area. "Events remain suspended - it says in the draft - that involved gatherings in enclosed spaces or outdoors, including trade fairs and congresses as well as activities that take place in ballrooms and nightclubs and similar venues, outdoors or indoors".