We are happy to announce that Sardinia is a white (lowest risk level) region from today Monday 31st of May and with no curfew anymore!
In the white zones, the "night closure" immediately ceases and practically all activities are reopened immediately. The fixed points remain the same:
- social distancing
- ventilation and sanitation of closed spaces
The good news in details:
- It remains the obligation to wear a mask and to respect social distancing, gatherings are always prohibited.
- Stop to the night curfew, in particular bars and restaurants, where it is from today allow to eat and drink in the internal rooms, but with the obligation of a mask if you move from the table.
- Green light for wedding parties and other events, but guests has to be vaccinated or have had a swab in the previous 48 hours. Those who have already contracted Covid-19 in the previous six months and are healed will also be able to participate.
- Discos reopen, but the dance floors remain off limits, while only the bar and restaurant service is allowed.
- Maritime Health Declaration
- Free Sanitary Practice
- Negative PCR or antigenic tests results for COVID-19 done 48 hours prior entering Italy or vaccination certificate
- SARDEGNA SICURA COMPULSORY ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CREW AND GUESTS: https://sus.regione.sardegna.it/sus/covid19/regimbarco/init (we can take care of it for you)
- PLF - Compulsory registration to the European Passenger Locator Form - ONLY GUESTS AT THEIR FIRST ARRIVAL IN ITALY WITH EVERY MEAN OF TRANSPORTATION AND CREW ARRIVING TO ITALY BY PLANE https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=italiano&id=5411&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto&tab=10
- necessary formalities depending on yacht registry
Please download the necessary forms by using our website at the link:
In Sardinia, the obligation of quarantine (when arriving from countries that require it) do not apply to different categories, among them:
- seafarers arriving with the boat and staying on board
- to anyone who enters Italy for a period not exceeding one hundred and twenty (120) hours for proven work, health or absolute urgency needs, with the obligation, at the expiry of said term, to leave the national territory immediately or, failing that, to initiate the period of surveillance and fiduciary isolation
- admissions via "Covid-tested" flights
- participation in sports competitions
Exempted from quarantine are also all people proceeding from European countries and Schengen areas as per last national decree. For all other areas please review the list given in our last newsletter: https://www.nauticassistance.com/shop/en/italy-is-open-to-tourism
All the above categories are required to present negative swab test (PCR or antigenic) results upon arrival to Sardinia done 48 hours prior arrival.
Please remember, you can find same infos shared through our socials channel and 'Latest News' section at our webite www.nayacht.com.
Really hope to see you in Sardinia the soonest!! Looking forward to it!
Nautica Assistance Team