THE RULES FOR EVERYONE
THE CURFEW - As mentioned, a national curfew will be active on the whole territory from 10pm to 5am. Only travel motivated by proven work needs, by situations of necessity or for health reasons is allowed.
THE RECOMMENDATION: "NO TRAVEL" - It is in any case strongly recommended, for the remainder of the day, not to travel by public or private means of transport, except for work, study, health reasons, situations of necessity or use unsuspended services.
CLOSED STREETS AND SQUARES - Where congestion situations can be created, the closure to the public may be arranged throughout the day or at certain times, without prejudice to the possibility of access and outflow, to commercial establishments legitimately open and to private homes.
TRANSPORT AT 50% - On board public transport of local transport and regional rail transport, with the exclusion of dedicated school transport, a filling factor of no more than 50 percent is allowed.
STOP MUSEUMS AND EXHIBITIONS - The exhibitions and public opening services of museums and other institutes and places of culture are suspended.
SHOPPING CENTERS CLOSED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY - On holidays and the day before holidays, the shops inside the shopping centers and markets are closed, with the exception of pharmacies, parapharmacies, health centers, food outlets, tobacconists and newsstands.
STOP GAMES AND BETTING ROOMS - The activities of game rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos are suspended, even if they are carried out within premises used for different activities.
HAIRDRESSER AND BARBER SHOPS - The novelty compared to the draft: they remain open even in the "red" areas.
ALWAYS MASK - Obligation throughout the national territory to always have respiratory protective devices with you, as well as the obligation to wear them in indoor places other than private homes and in all outdoor places except in cases where, for characteristics of the places or due to the factual circumstances, the condition of isolation from non-cohabiting people is guaranteed on an ongoing basis.
TRAVEL - You can move differently depending on the Region (and area) you belong to:
- Yellow zone: during the day there are no restrictions, but the national curfew starts at 10pm
- Orange zone: movement between regions prohibited, movement between municipalities prohibited. You can go out in your town until 10pm
- Red zone: any movement is prohibited, both between Regions and within the territory itself
In any case (whatever the area), movements are still permitted:
"Motivated by proven work needs or situations of necessity or for health reasons".
The return to one's home, home or residence is allowed.
It is allowed to cross an orange or red region to reach a green zone region.
Transfers "strictly necessary to ensure the conduct of teaching in presence are allowed within the limits in which it is permitted"
SCHOOL - Here too it changes from area to area:
- Yellow zone: distance learning for upper secondary schools (high schools). In the presence of nursery schools, kindergartens, elementary and middle schools.
- Orange area: distance learning for upper secondary schools (high schools). In the presence of nursery schools, kindergartens, elementary and middle schools.
- Red zone: distance learning starting from the second grade (therefore distance learning for second grade, eighth grade and high school). In the presence of nursery schools, kindergartens, elementary and middle school.
RESTAURANTS - Even for bars, pubs, restaurants, ice cream parlors, pastry shops there are further restrictions for orange and red areas
- Yellow zone: open from 5am to 6pm; maximum four people per table (unless they are all living together), after 6 pm it is forbidden to consume food and drinks in public places and open to the public.
- Orange area: catering services are suspended, with the exception of canteens and catering
- Red zone: catering services are suspended, with the exception of canteens and catering
HOME AND TAKE AWAY - For all three areas only catering with home delivery is allowed and, up to 10 pm, catering with take away, with a ban on consumption on the spot or nearby.
OTHER RESTRICTIONS FOR THE RED ZONE - Retail commercial activities are suspended, with the exception of the sale of food and basic necessities. The markets are closed, regardless of the type of activity carried out, except for activities aimed at the sale of foodstuffs only. Newsstands, tobacconists, pharmacies and parapharmacies remain open.
OTHER RESTRICTIONS FOR THE RED ZONE - Sports activities are prohibited, even those carried out in outdoor sports centers. It is allowed to carry out motor activities individually in the vicinity of one's home as long as in any case respecting the distance of at least one meter from any other person and with the obligation to use respiratory protection devices; it is allowed to carry out sporting activities exclusively outdoors and individually.